Apply for Babysitter Boot Camp®
Babysitter Boot Camp® franchise is looking for a Brand Manager Champion. Our Champion multi-talented Champion will help take Babysitter Boot Camp to the next level. We are looking for someone that understands Operations, Branding, Program Development, Marketing, and loves working with children and teens.
The Babysitter Boot Camp® Instructor workshop is designed to teach you how to train and prepare children for the exciting responsibilities of being a superstar babysitter! You will prepare children who wants to earn their own money, learn to be independent, gain respect and begin building a reputation for being professional. The Babysitter Boot Camp® workshop provides Instructor with the tools needed to train soon-to-be-babysitters with everything they need to find gainful babysitting jobs by marketing themselves in a professional and productive manner. Participants in the workshop will create their own flyers and begin planning business cards, client/parent interviews and entertainment options for children.
You will train your student participants how to watch out for safety issues and deal with fussy children; as well, new babysitters will become comfortable in dealing with basic first aid and keeping children safe during an emergency
- Manage and Coordinate Onsite and Off-Site training
- Direct the development and implementation of strategies, guidelines for operations
- New Franchisee Onboarding and training
- Influence Product Development
- Class Instruction and Training
- Builds effective working relationships with franchisees and vendors to translate franchisees’ needs into action
- Creative Writing for Program development
- Social Media Experience a Must
- Franchisee Marketing Initiatives
- Brand Development
- Provides leadership in marketing strategy to Franchisees
- Directs the implementation of marketing and campaign plans, including positioning, campaign development strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Direct the development and implementation of strategies, guidelines, and marketing aids.
Compensation: Full or Part Time Available
Part Time: $17 per hour
Full Time: $35,000