- We collect certain basic items of information including your name, address, phone number, email and other information primarily for two purposes:
- to supply the American Heart Association as the AHA is our primary provider of CPR training information, guidance and guidelines; and as the AHA is the organization ultimately issuing your CPR or other certification.
- to provide follow-up reminder notification when your 2 year certification is approaching its expiration.
- We will never, under any circumstances, sell, trade or give your information to any third party for any reason, unless required to do so by law.
- We will use personal information in very rare instances to notify you of important and/or pertinent opportunities and related classes, or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these fair and honest principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.